18 March 2020
Our foundation aims to be a reliable funding partner at any time. Therefore, the current spreading of the coronavirus has caused us to temporarily adjust our funding measures. We want to provide quick and unbureaucratic support in these difficult times.
Information for current project partners
Currently we experience increased enquiries from project partners who are unable to realise their projects or cannot realise them in the planned way. For those that receive core funding, there will not be any change in our funding practice. People and organisations that receive project-related funding, the following list will provide answers to the most frequently asked questions:
- Your project or event will be postponedOur funding commitment remains unchanged. Please inform us about the new dates in due course.
- Your event will be cancelledYou may account for costs incurred such as cancellation fees or rent.
- You are no longer able to realise your projectYou may account for costs incurred such as cancellation fees or rent. Remaining funds may possibly be reallocated. In this case, please get in touch with us.
- You need to adapt your project or event due to the current situationThe approved funds may be used for assets other than listed in the initial budget plan. Please get in touch with us.
- Completion of realised projects or eventsThe submission deadline for the final report and documents may be postponed informally.
Application round in our artistic funding area is suspended
We suspend the current application round in the artistic funding area (with initial deadline 1 April 2020) until further notice. As soon as it becomes apparent that production and performance conditions in the cultural sector are stabilizing again, we will determine a new deadline. Applications that have already been submitted will be considered automatically.
Identifying relief efforts
The funds that are released by the suspension of the application round will be reallocated: With different emergency relief measures and initiatives we want to support artists and creative artists in a quick and unbureaucratic way. We are also happy to receive feedback from the field. Please contact us with your ideas. As soon as our offer has been elaborated, we will inform you at this point on our website.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Nina Cerezo.